Return Policy And Procedure
For Refund: All returns must be authorized by Cable Leader within 30 days after you receive the order. There is no restocking fee applied to any return item(s). However, shipping and handling cost is not refundable. Merchandise must be returned in its original condition with original receipt and RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number. An RMA number must be issued prior to shipment of any item to Cable Leader. We will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Unauthorized items returned to Cable Leader not originally requested will be returned or refused at sender’s expense.
Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days within which time Cable Leader must receive the returned item(s). Once issued, RMA numbers will not be extended, reissued, or modified. When requesting an RMA number, please be as detailed as possible and include the reason you are returning the item. Using this RMA number we will be able to track your request and credit your charge card appropriately. Once you receive your RMA number, you will need to print the RMA label and affix it to the package before sending it to us.
For Replacement: After 30 days, Cable Leader will only replace items deemed defective during the product's warranty period (see Terms and Conditions). An item returned cannot be exchanged for a different item. Cable Leader will pay the cost of returning any defective merchandise during its warranty period. Cable Leader will also pay the cost of shipping the replaced items back to the customer.
Please note: Discontinued items are not eligible for replacement.
1. Please log into your account using your username and password and select RMA under My Account.
2. Please allow 1-3 business days to process and approve your RMA request.
3. Package the item(s) carefully. All returned products must be in its original condition.
4. Please be sure to print the RMA label and affix it to the package.
5. Return the product using your preferred shipping method to the address you were provided.
6. An RMA number will be voided if merchandise is not received by Cable Leader within 15 days of issuance.
Who Pays for Return Shipping Costs?
We will pay the return shipping costs IF the return is a result of an error on our part. When the error does not lie with us, the customer is responsible for all related shipping costs.